Department Consultants & Team: Dr. Amit Agnihotri
“Oral and maxillofacial surgery is the surgical specialty concerned with diagnosis and treatment of oral cavity, mouth, jaws, face and neck diseases."
The head and neck region has a very complex anatomy. This complex anatomical region always presented clinicians diagnostic and surgical challenges to due to higher needs of structural, functional and aesthetic precision.
Oral and Maxillofacial surgery is the specialty concerning surgical treatment of diseases, injuries and defects involving the functional and aesthetic aspects of the soft tissues and hard tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region.
Outpatient department facilities, In-patient department facilities, General wards, private rooms and deluxe rooms available for admission. The inpatient rooms are spacious, well maintained and well ventilated so that the patient feels relaxed and comfortable when admitted. The hospital is equipped with world class two major and one minor operation theatres.
We are equipped with CT scan, advanced OPG (Ortho-Pan-Tomography) and all the X-rays facility with an attached dental clinic and dental laboratory.
- Head, neck, face trauma
- Emergency management of facial injuries
- Providing diagnostic, conservative and surgical treatment for jaw joints, jaw and neck pathologies
- Corrective surgery for hard and soft tissue facial deformities
- Dental implant procedures
- Paediatric maxillofacial surgeries
- Management of Cervicofacial infections
- Aesthetic Reconstruction procedures
- Treatment of all oral lesions of dental and non-dental origin
- Providing surgical dentistry for medically compromised patients
- Providing diagnostic services to oral diseases
- Maxillofacial implants (Eye, Nose, Ear, Finger)
Dr Amit Agnihotri has been successfully performed more than 200 maxillofacial surgeries under General Anaesthesia which included approximately 170 extensive facial injuries and assisted more than 30 head and neck cancer surgeries and reconstruction under the Guidance of Dr. Sanjay Maheshwari. He also performed more than 150 minor surgical procedures.
07672-257411, 12, 13