Department Consultants & team:
Dr. D. Mehta (MBBS, MS Orthopaedics, PGDHHM, PGDMLS, AFIH)
Dr. Naveen Kalra (MBBS, D. Ortho)
Dr. Vipin Dubey (DNB, MS, D. Ortho)
Orthopaedics is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. Orthopaedic surgeons use both surgical and nonsurgical means to treat musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumours, and congenital disorders.
Orthopedicians at MP BIRLA HOSPITAL have a wealth of experience treating all bone-related ailments, from sports injuries, to fractures, to diseases such as arthritis and osteoporosis. Additionally, our orthopedicians are experts in performing orthopaedic surgeries, such as a simple (simple surgery) to a complex (complex surgery). Moreover our surgeons have also developed and pioneered many innovative methods which are technically advanced in the modern healthcare scenario.
The extensive measures taken to provide a sterile environment have resulted in a minimal infection rate comparable with the very best in the world.
The infrastructure along with most advanced technology and the finest team of surgeons has enabled MP BIRLA HOSPITAL to successfully carry out some of the most complicated orthopaedic surgeries.
- Critical and trauma care.
- Joint replacements Hip & Knee.
- Orthopaedic oncosurgery.
- Polio and other corrective surgeries.
- Surgeries for congenital deformities.
- Hand surgeries.
- Interlock: Femur, Tibia and Humerus.
- Hip surgeries – DHS, PFN, TFN.
- Plating – Humerus, Forearm, Femur, Tibia, Calcaneus, Mialanges.
- Elbow reconstructive surgeries.
- Foot and ankle surgeries.
- Tenden repairs.
- C – Arm high frequency with work station
- Zimmer cordless drill
- State conference – 2000, 2013years
- Live surgical workshops
- Annual corrective surgery camps
- Regular camps for joint and arthroscopy