Physiotherapy aims to restore normal or near normal activities of daily living of the patient suffering from diseases or injuries
Physiotherapy department of MP Birla hospital and research center has been rendering services to patients since april 1991. It is headed by a very senior consultant physiotherapist. He is assisted by a young physiotherapist. Both qualified indifferent fields of physiotherapy
Department treats indoor and outdoor patients.
Mr A.K Gupta, (Dpt) a very senior consultant physiotherapist working since the hospital started its physiotherapy services.
Patients with acute and long term diseases and disabilities are evaluated and are treated for the pain, spasm.
- Orthopedic conditions like fractures, dislocations, cervical pain, frozen shoulder etc
- Neurological conditions like paralysis, nerve impingement etc
- Pre and post natal exercises
- Weight managment
The manual therapy is done effectively with the help of mechanical machinery like
- Short wave diathermy
- Paraffin wax bath
- Electronic Cervical and lumbar traction
- Muscle and nerve stimulation
- Interferential therapy (IFT)